We have a winner!

Congratulations to Diane Lukich (hope that's the right spelling - the writing was kind of hard to read) who is the winner of a private Energy Medicine session with me. I held a draw at the Sedona Women's Expo yesterday (Saturday), and Diane was lucky enough to have her name pulled. I've emailed her and hope to be hearing from her soon, otherwise we will go back and draw another one. 


The day was hard work for me, so I don't think I'll be doing another one any time soon. I'd much rather be teaching a class or giving sessions, but thank you to all who stopped by. It was lovely connecting, and finding out so many of you already know Donna Eden's work and have read the Energy Medicine book.

Tod and I are talking of having an event at home, as a way of introducing our work to more people. For those of you who don't already know, Tod is a very gifted soul reader and counselor.  He also works with sound and breath. Now the weather is getting warmer, we could do something outside. Let us know if you'd like an email letting you know of such events. I'll also post it here, so come back and check often!

No comments: