New Energy Medicine Classes

Okay, I admit I've been pretty slack about posting in a while. In my defense, I have been really busy between taking the Energy Medicine for Women Instructor Program (more about that later), fulfilling the requirements to become certified as an Eden Energy Medicine Practitioner (I officially graduated this month), and helping to host Donna Eden's class in Sedona this past weekend, to say nothing of moving house in the middle of all that. Things are starting to ease up a bit now, so I realized it was time to get back on the blog and give you some news and updates.


The EM4W Instructor Program took place in San Francisco last September. I became certified in this so that I can offer classes in my local community (here in Sedona), and share these brilliant techniques with the women who need them. Which is just about everyone. We all have hormones, right? It's even useful information for men, if you live with a woman, or have women in your life, there's all sorts of information that will help you navigate the sometimes treacherous path of male/female relationships.

I'm currently working out a schedule and looking at possible locations for the Energy Medicine for Women classes, which I'm planning on starting in the spring. If this is something you are interested in, drop me a line so I can put you on the mailing list.

Coming up at the end of February, I'm going to be an exhibitor at the Sedona Women's Expo. This is happening on February 28th (Saturday) from 10  am to 2 pm at the Sedona Elk's Lodge. Please drop by if you're in town. There's going to be tons of stuff on offer that's relevant to all women. I'll be giving mini massages and mini Energy Medicine assessments/treatments. You'll be able to view the Energy Medicine for Women DVD (fingers crossed I get the electric hookup I requested), and have all your questions answered. I'm also planning on having both of Donna Eden's books available for purchase (maybe the DVD too), and there are going to be some excellent prizes on offer in the drawing.

Other Energy Medicine news is that our weekly practice class in now on Mondays at 3:00 pm. If you'd like to join us, you'll need to register the first time, and get directions. 

The practice class isn't for everyone. I know that some of you would like to have more of a formal study class for Eden Energy Medicine, so I'm looking at the possibilities of providing a class either once a week, or for a few hours 1 - 2 weekends a month where we can go through the Energy Medicine book step by step. Please let me know of your interest in this and whether you would prefer a weekly (1 - 2 hours) or monthly (4 - 5 hours) class.

If you're wondering what's happened to massage in the midst of all the energy medicine excitement, I can assure you that I'm still giving plenty of massages. Tod and I have teamed up to provide a "Coming Home" experience for those who are looking for direction in their lives. I give an Energy Massage that brings you to a place of receptivity and gets you in touch with your center, then Tod gives a (channeled) Soul Reading. They are proving to be popular and we've had some very encouraging feedback.

No comments: